Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Watchmen does not hold back


Let me start by saying that this was a pretty good movie. A superhero film for adults. Watchmen is rated R and has enough coursing in it to make you blush. The director is the same guy that did the movie 300, so you know the fight scenes are awesome. The story is also pretty good, even though I never read the graphic novel. My main concern though is how many times they show Dr. Manhattan's penis. In the graphic novel this guy is naked all the time. I guess they wanted to stay true to that because in the movie he is just as naked and they show his huge blue penis and ass ALL THE TIME. That's all anyone could talk about after the movie ended.
I say go see watchmen because I was not bored the entire time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should read the graphic novel, you'd like. What about Nite Owl's tight ass?! That's a mental image I keep in rotation.