Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, March 01, 2009

My mom is a model for the runway!

I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT.
Let me start out by saying that my mom is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. She is smart, full of energy and charisma, and a true fighter. The most recent display of her magical powers comes to us in the form of a fashion show. She was modeling clothes for IBERIA MODA in Santo Domingo and it was such a hit that it made the paper called HOY. The event is also going to be shown in Dominican fashion channels. I am trying to get a higher resolution image from the people that wrote the article, but for now this is all I have to work with.

Stay tuned...I think Oscar De La Renta is next. lol
Love you mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!