Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, April 09, 2009

A.P.C jeans make it seem like you have a butt.


A.P.C has one sexy pair of Jeans. I'm actually rocking mine as I write thins and I am noticing how these jeans really make it look like I have a nice ass. To be honest, I'm not that blessed back there, but the jeans do an awesome job. All that Raw denim and nice worn in look make me feel like a god damn supermodel (and you can tell this is true by how I walk on the street, posing while I wait for the light to change so I can cross the street). Yes, The jeans are $155 a pop, but really worth it. Trust me, I got so obsessed after my pair got a hole in the crotch that I almost went and bought a brand new pair. Thank God the nice lady at the dry cleaners patched it up for me and now they are ready to be shown off in the Summer. Put your seat belts on!
131 Mercer St # A
New York, NY 10012
(212) 966-9685

No comments: