Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Clash of the Titans is coming!


Do you remember staying home when you were little on a Saturday night and watching Clash of The Titans on TV? I freaking LOVE that movie and always thought it would be so much cooler if they remade it and added really good special effects. THE TIME HAS COME! Word on the street is that Liam Neeson will play Zeus, King of the Gods. Hades might be played by none other than my favorite bad guy Ralph Fiennes (remember him in Red Dragon? CREEPY!). Let's see who they cast as the rest of the Gods, but I am officially nominating Gisele as Aphrodite in a role where she can just stand there and look hot, NO TALKING. lol.
Lindsay Lohan could be one of the Nymphs. OK, seriously, I think They should bring back Maggie Smith from the original cast and give her some type of role. Stay tuned cause I'm on this.

No comments: