Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I heart Cafe Habana


Last night I finally got to go back to one of my favorite places to eat on the planet.
CAFE HABANA!
I was so excited that I started yelling when our bartender (who is also part waiter, cash register, clean up guy, and the restaurants MVP!) started making me and Cristina some strawberry margaritas. We were deliciously drunk and ready for more so we had more margaritas. and then another one. We got some banging tostones (fried green plantains) which we inhaled. I went with my favorite, the steak with rice and beans and Cristina had her favorite, the pulled pork.

I can't get sick of this place because the food is so damn good. I could literally eat here every night and love it. Shout out to my girl Monica for being the hottest chick with her cute T-shirt last night!
17 Prince Street
New York, NY 10012
(212) 625-2001

1 comment:

Emily said...

stop it im too excited, i can never find tostones that are as good as my father's anywherrrrreeeee, everyone always fucks it up and leaves them all thick and starchy. are they skinny there? im excited, might go tomorrow. yayayayay!