Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Pop up Vitamin Water Store. Huh?


I was walking on Broadway, just a little north of Houston when I noticed a Vitamin Water Store. My first reaction was WTF!, because why would you have a store that just sells vitamin water. After a little research I found that this is actually a pop up store made to promote the brands new calorie friendly products coming out soon. So, basically a pop up store is a way to advertise, stays open for a limited time, and then that's it. They close that up and move on.
I have a feeling that pop up stores are going to be popping up a lot more often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah that was a serious wtf when on the way to work there's some random dancing girl inside a window... for sugar water??!