Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, April 02, 2009

I die for Topshop


I am pissed that I have to be at work now instead of standing outside of Topshop waiting for it to open at 11AM. I am sure there are all types of crazy MOFOS out there dying to get in and buy everything. The store is getting so raped today it's not even funny. People have been waiting for this for months. I am one of them. I bought some white shoes in London from Topshop's Topman line and ever since I have been wanting a reunion so I can buy more crap that does not fit in my apartment. I'll go this weekend and hopefully they will have something left. Even if it's just socks cause I need socks. lol

No comments: