Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Whole Foods is finally going uptown!


GET EXCITED!

Whole Foods will be opening a new store on 97th street and Columbus Avenue this August. I might not have to move from Washington Heights after all. A representative of the supermarket chain has confirmed that the August open is pretty firm. You know I'm going to be up in there everyday buying random stuff. The supermarket I go to on 191st is a DUMP! One day I went into that place and they did not even have mushrooms. I mean, that is a pretty basic vegetable. The meat there is also not the best quality. I rather pay more and know that I'm putting something decent in my gut.


No comments: