Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, April 03, 2009

Stay away from Los Dados restaurant


It takes a lot to piss me off at a restaurant, but somehow Los Dados and their bad service did the trick. I went last night to get a snack before meeting up for drinks with some friends and it was a nightmare. First, it takes about 20 minutes to make me a simple lamb burrito. Then the waiter comes and brings me some crap that I did no order, so I had to wait almost 10 more minutes for them to get it right. Meanwhile I am waiting, falling asleep, and hungry. No one offered me free chips, or a free drink, or anything. I was just there...waiting...like a hungry child.

When the burrito finally came, it wasn't even that good. The cheese was not melted and the lamb did not have much flavor. As I was walking out of that hell hole I noticed the people sitting at the table across from me were also complaining about how inattentively the waitstaff was and how they wish they would have gone to Pastis instead.


Please stay away from this place if you stumble upon it when you're out in the Meatpacking district. I warn you now, so that you don't end up there and have to curse somebody out.

Instead go to Sea or the ever so lovely Barbuto.

No comments: