Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Cristina hooks it up with a new trinity

(Corner of La Esquina on top and fabulous Eileen's cheesecakes below)
Last night I was shown the light by my friend Cristina. Just when you think you know a person they come out with some S*** and tell you the food secrets you have been waiting for. After a lovely time in Topshop (Shout-out to the prettiest girl at the register Monique for being down for a few laughs) and buying some things we went to La Esquina. I know people don't usually like tripe, or gizzards, or cow tongue, but you need to get over this so you can go try this tongue taco. AMAZING! When I put it in my mouth I though, "damn, I wish this was a burrito so I could eat more of it". Then we crossed the street and picked up some homemade chips and dip from Mexican Radio. We also picked up 3 little cream cheesecakes from Eileen's Special Cheesecake store. To say that we went home and massacred the chips would be an understatement. WE ANNIHILATED THE CHIPS. OMG, they were so good and crispy and fresh and I wanna marry them. Then we whipped out the cheesecakes and brought it to a whole new level. You just wanted to put your face in it. really. if this sounds like a very sexual posting it's because we really make love to that food. ALL OVA! I am so obsessed that i might go to the same 3 places and get the same stuff tonight before I go dance it up and be cute.

La Esquina
106 Kenmare St
New York, NY 10012
(646) 613-1333

Mexican Radio
19 Cleveland Pl
New York, NY 10012
(212) 343-0140

Eileen's Cream Cheesecake
17 Cleveland Place
(between Kenmare St & Lafayette St)
(212) 966-5585

No comments: