Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Love*Sex*Magic





Ciara has been around for a bit now doing her thing, but I felt somehow she hasn't really been stepping it up. Her first album was a huge hit, then her second effort was a little bland. Now she is just giving you all types of posing and sex in this new video with Justin Timberlake called "Love Sex Magic". To be honest, when I first watched it my mouth was a little open. Not only was Ciara finally what I always wanted her to be, but she had Justin in the video sticking his tongue out and licking stuff. LICKING HER!
Watch the video and then tell me if it doesn't make you wanna take a stripper pole class so you can do some tricks. Just go watch it and let me know. I dare you.

No comments: