Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, April 24, 2009

LUCKY TO BE ALIVE PART 2!


Around this time last year I posted how my friend Craig and I witnessed a car accident right in front of us and how I literally felt my life was in danger. The post was called Lucky to be Alive and it's from May 11th, 2008. Well I think luck has struck yet again because last night, after hanging out with Craig at Nowhere bar, I was on my way home and saw someone get stabbed right in front of me on 72nd Street station.
To be honest with you guys it was all in slow motion. I was just on the platform waiting for the train and all of a sudden there's this chase. Who knows what had happened? Someone tried to steal someones wallet? A bad drug deal? I have no clue, but the chase led right up to me and then the two men started fighting. Like for real fighting with eyes bleeding and blood all over the place. Then the one shady looking guy pulled out a knife and just stabbed the other guy. RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WITH LIKE 100 WITNESSES and kept running. Literally 5 feet from me people, my mouth was open. The guy who got stabbed had his girlfriend contact the train operator so they could get him an ambulance. I took a cab home and just hopped into bed. I didn't even take off my clothes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Best online store for the Platform Beds India at theurbandecor.com. You will find some of the best designs.