Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

State of Play is whats up.


I just have to start off by saying that they should sell wine at the movie theater. It just seems like a good idea, who do we need to talk to about this? Well, since it's not legal to do that (yet), my friends and I decided to do it anyway on the low low.
By the time the previews started I was as giddy as a 7 year old Japanese girl that is playing with her hello kitty doll. State of Play was an awesome movie for various reasons. Russell Crow got fat and that is my number one. The second is that I love Rachel McAdams. The third is that Helen Mirren is as tough as Rambo. Incredible. Makes you wanna do something with your life. the last reason is because the story was suspenseful as S***! I was paranoid after this thinking the government was gonna com get me in my sleep and that's when you know you saw a good movie; when your crazy ass starts thinking it's real. Or maybe was that the wine? hmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Russell Crow got fat!...yes...he did...
and it was a great movie...made better by the fine people at Trader Joe's and a $2 wine opener!