Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fabulous jewelry by Abigail Ramos will take you to the next level.


Look at my friend Luisa! She looks fabulous with that nice Miami tan AND that amazing necklace. Abigail Ramos is extremely talented and making jewelry is one of her passions. She takes her life experiences and interests as ideas to make her designs. The one I'm showing off here is called "Green eyes". She used some chunky green turquoise, white pearls and brass links that she found many years ago in a little antique shop in Pontchatoula, a town outside of New Orleans. I am extremely impressed and the jewelry really speaks for itself. I'm on team Abigail!

Check out her blog so that you can see some of her creations:

And for custom orders email her here:


Enjoy and make sure you get that "Green Eyes" because it has the Hamesh hand that will keep away the evil eye!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does she make stuff for boys?