Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I kiss boys Tote is available NOW!


Ralph Lauren has teamed up with the Hetrick-Martin institute's Harvey Milk High School for a special charity event. The institute is dedicated to the needs of the lesbian, bi-sexual, gay and transgender or questioning community and open to all students. The very talented kids from this High school have designed tote bags and 100 percent of the profits will go right to the school. It's great to see kid's motivated and excited. They delivered a bag any of us would wear and with the help of Ralph Lauren you can. There are two variations of the tote bag. One says "I kiss boys" and the other says "I kiss girls". Please join me in supporting these kids that have great spirit and determination.


(and look at the fabulous poses! WERK!)

1 comment:

jean said...

The kids look great and so stylish.
I like the concept and the tote.I just might order 2 I Kiss Boys for me and for my brother.