Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lady GaGa teases in Vogue Hommes Japan


This Vogue Homme Japan is turning into a must buy. I blogged previously about the awesome man stripper cover and now these images of Lady GaGa are trickling in. I want my issue already!

Photography by Nobuyoshi Araki
Fashion Direction: Nicola Formichetti
Styled by Shun Watanabe


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I just bought my copy of Vogue Homme Japan from Magazine Cafe in New York. Their online website is www.MagazineCafeStore.com

thought this might help other fans...

The Fabulous Ru said...

You know I have been dying to get my hands on this, right? I have seen almost the entire issue online on different blogs, but have yet to get my own copy. Thank you a million times. I'm going to go get this ASAP.

:-)

Anonymous said...

I’d passion to ascertain that too!