Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The most beautiful book in the world


I took this book on my vacation to Puerto Vallarta and it was such a good treat. It showcases 8 short stories about different people trying to find happiness in one way or another. The tittle story was the best one. Do yourself a favor and go get this.


By Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt. Translated from the French by Alison Anderson.

2 comments:

jean said...

If you get the chance see the film version of it called 'Odette Toutlemonde'.Wonderful!Perhaps it'll pop up at yur community film library or screened one day at an avant garde cinema...

The Fabulous Ru said...

oh wow. that was a cute little story in the book. I had no idea it was a movie as well. AWESOME!
ill try and find it here or online...