Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

1789 restaurant in D.C is a treat

This year Thanksgiving was a little more gourmet than usual. I ate at the upscale 1789 restaurant located in the Georgetown area of Washington D.C. It was one of those dinners that you never forget. I had a perfectly made Salmon dish with Lentils and sweet onions. The service and attention to detail were amazing. Thanks again to the great company who made this Thanksgiving really special.

PS> Make sure you know your table setting or you will end up like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman trying to figure it out.

2 comments:

jean said...

Nice pic Ru and the Men in Black are Hot!

Ruddy said...

Thanks! I got my suit at Zara and it fits beautifully.