Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Andy Awesome is more than awesome




Who doesn't love a great Pop artist? I found Andy Awesome on the web and instantly became drawn to his colorful artwork. It has a very individual style, but at the same time all the things he uses are familiar. Some of his works include re imaginings of the super Mario brothers, the teenage mutant ninja turtles, marvel comics, batman, and more. This is such a great find! The website has a bunch of goodies, including wallpapers for your computer and iPhone, T-Shirts you can buy, and the art work itself is for sale. I'll warn you right now: It's going to be super hard to pick a favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.thefabulousrublog.com !
I consider, that the theme is rather interesting. I suggest you it to discuss here or in PM.