Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, November 20, 2009

Annie is back!

Remember Annie? It took her a while, but at long last her sophomore effort is out and about and it's called Don't Stop. Usually, people have a bit of a sophomore slump, but Annie is right on track. She succeeds by making sure she still has her own signature sound on all her new songs, but at the same time she gives you a definite new vibe. Everything seems to be a little more low key, but still danceable and disco pop. On her first album Anniemal the highlights where "Heartbeat" and "Chewing Gum". When you download this second effort make sure you pay attention to "Bad Times", "Don't Stop", and "Hey Annie". I was holding back the dancing moves on my train ride this morning while I heard this. For real!

Enjoy.

No comments: