Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Demi Moore for December 09 issue of W



There is hope after 47. The proof is Demi-Goddess Demi Moore. W magazine caught up with her for their December 2009 issue and she spoke about how she's trying to stay relevant in a world where she is not at the top of the list anymore. I can't get over her incredible bone structure. If anyone was ever going to turn me straight it would have been Demi. I had a little crush on her after her G.I Jane movie, not even going to lie about it anymore. Go read the full article at the link posted below.
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Alex White

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she's gorgeous! Ashton is a lucky guy. My favorite demi movie is GHOST

jean said...

Ghost..GI Jane..Bruce Willis.
3 of numerous reasons why I adore this puma.Nasty jealous bitches are saying its her head photoshopped onto Anya Rubik's body but Ive seen recent footage of Demi at red carpet events and she still has her fabulously toned body.I don't know why people try to bring her down when she should be an inspiration to us all with her happy love life and healthy lifestyle.Demi nayers come see me..I'll introduce you to my fists!
Happy belated Birthday Mrs.Kutcher!

Mindoscious said...

OMG! She's look baaad. In a good way. Good Lord. Hope after 47 is right!