Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ralph by Ralph Lauren candles are just in time for the holidays

Xmas is just around the corner and as usual I am trying to figure out what to give people. This year I might actually have an easier time doing so. These Ralph candles by Ralph Lauren are a no brainer. The best part is that they actually make your home smell good, unlike some other candles that just leave you guessing where the scent went. There are 9 different scents to choose from, so I'm sure you can find something for everyone and when everyone sings your high praises you can tell them you got the idea from me or I'll put you in Santa's naughty list for next year punk!
:-)

Get them exclusively at Macy's.

3 comments:

:el fano: said...

this is a BRILLIANT gift [giving] IDEA!! perfecto! thank you thank you!! xo xo :el fano:

Ruddy said...

Honestly, I'm not only posting this because I work there. If you get this you are going to love me because the scents are amazing. The holiday one is really good.!

Anonymous said...

Im going to forward this to my boyfriend so he can get them for me. It could be a pre-christmas christmas gift.