Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The many looks of GaGa: "Bad Romance"



Lady GaGa just can't get enough. I feel like any moment she is going to pop up on every ones TV screen and say she is taking over the world. I just saw her "bad Romance" video and she gives you like 10 different looks in a 5 minute video. Who the heck does that? On the other hand it's kind of amazing that she's putting that much energy into it. She seems hungry to get to the very top and she's giving it all she's got. What do you think about her new video?

2 comments:

Honey T said...

I *heart* La Gaga!!

Fabulous RU said...

i think the look where she's wearing all black is my favorite because you can actually wear that out. AND I kinda love that weird crown thing she's rocking!