Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How the mighty have fallen

The Fabulous Ru is all about budget plans and setting goals for 2010. I just did all that this weekend and you know what doesn't fit in my 2010 plan? A phone that has a $130 phone bill every month! It hurt my soul, but I had to give up the iPhone for a while and gt a cheap phone where the bill would be around $55 a month. My new phone feels like a toy and has absolutely no personality. It is what they give to people that constantly break or lose their phone. I'm taking a deep breath and moving on from the wonderful days of iPhone apps and voice dialing, but only because I know the day will come when I will activate that phone again and the sun will shine once more (curtain down).

1 comment:

Jen said...

That phone is pretty much crap. Feel better!