Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween at the white house




I think it is extremely cute that they made the white house look orange for Halloween. I don't know if any other president has had so much fun with this holiday, but aside from the color change on the white house, the Obama family had many trick or treaters from neighboring schools come by and pick up special cookies made in a white house mold. Michelle even dressed like a cat woman!

1 comment:

jean said...

I adore Mobama but egads she looked like.... you know the lady who organises childrens' parties by day and hen parties with the Chippendales by night.
Man I wish I had one of her cookies.I'd probably keep it in an airtight jar for my future grandchildren to gasp at.Of course... they'll probably not really care and will auction it off,split the money and go on vaca to Saint Barths!