Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Merry Xmas everyone!

I am in D.C with my boo and I am having such a surreal time. This time last year I was all alone in NYC, my parents had moved back to the Dominican Republic, and everyone seemed to be busy. It was a very sad holiday season for me, but also a wake up call. I needed to remember that being with the ones you love (and not only around the holidays) is the most important thing. This year I have been blessed with the best Xmas Karma EVER! I hope everyone reading this is enjoying time with friends or family. If not, make sure you call them and thank them for being in your life.

Thank you for coming on the blog and allowing me to share a part of myself with you. It means a lot to me.

:-)

Now go eat stuff all day until you cant stay awake anymore! lol

No comments: