Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free Will Astrology is officially in my bookmarks

I have never been one to believe in horoscopes. I know people that read them everyday and go as far as making life decisions based on what a horoscope tells them to do. For some time I have been randomly reading Free Will Astrology by Rob Brezny and now I'm hooked. One day I was reading the NY Village Voice and I stumbled upon my horoscope. It did not say anything dramatic or Earth shattering, but it was like reading advice from a friend. You didn't really have to be of that particular sign to take something away from the message and I found it more philosophical than anything else. I started reading all of the horoscope signs and found that they are just good advise in general, for anyone, without mixing in all of the astrological jumbo. I suggest you bookmark this or go out and get the book. And make sure you read more than just your own horoscope!

I posted mine for the week of April 15th 2010, just so you can get a taste:

Cancer: First the negatives: Don't be a martyr to what you've won. Don't let your success oppress you. Don't become a slave to the useful role you've earned. Don't neglect your own needs as you serve the needs of those who admire you for what you give. Now let's try a more positive way to frame the challenges ahead of you: Keep questioning whether the fruits of your victories are still enjoyable and fulfilling to you. Make sure the triumphs of the past don't get in the way of the potential triumphs of the future. Find out how your success may need to evolve. Push beyond what's good and head in the direction of what's great.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It’s actually a nice and helpful blog information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing Love Horoscope in NY

Unknown said...

Thanks for shearing information about Horoscope Astrology in NY