Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pineapple Fried Rice at Mo-Ra-Kote will get you addicted

I have an addiction and its called Pineapple fried rice. Mo-Ra-Kote is one of the best Thai places out there because the food is fresh, has a very "home made" feeling, and the staff is super friendly. The Pineapple fried rice with shrimp is so amazing that I went back for another round in the same week. You have to go and try this. I also had the delicious curry puffs and the Tom Kha soup. After I got the bill I wrote on the receipt, "This is the best fried rice in the world!".
Mo-Ra-Kote
35 Carmine St, New York NY10014
(Btwn Bleecker & Bedford St)

(212) 627-7745

No comments: